All I have to say is awesome!!! The ride was awesome, the trails were awesome and I absolutely loved riding down RUSH. This trail has great bermed switchbacks, lots of good ups and downs and jumps, and is a fun downhill trail. I didn't do any jumps, first time on the trail and in the dark--yeah I don't think so. The trail was so much fun, I can't wait to go back and ride it in the day. Unfortunately it will have to wait until next week, because 12 Hours of Sundance is this Saturday. That's okay, because I am counting the days.
On a final note. For several of the ladies it was their first time riding at night and everyone did great, some close calls with birds and flat tire, but all was well. I hope they all had a good time and I hope that want to do more. See ya' next week!
Only photo of the night, unfortunately it does not show everyone that came.

No comments:
Post a Comment