Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On My Way

Bags are packed, lists have been made and checked off and I am almost ready to go.  I have gone on several night rides, ridden my bike when time, weather and my health would allow.  Tomorrow I leave for Moab, with hopes that all my preperation has paid off.  Expecations?  Nothing other than to ride, have fun and on lap 1 come as close as I can to last years lap time--after that it really doesn't matter.  And if I don't come close, that's okay too, because I will be riding my bike, and it is always a great day when you ride your bike.

This year I am racing in the 35+ division with a great bunch of ladies - Lyna Saffell, Dorothy Gibson, and Leslie Knowlton.  I don't think I could be on a better team.  So wish us luck, and cross your fingers that all of us ride well, have fun and make it from start to finish.
One of our many night rides - Lyna, Me, Sally & Jen

No comments: