I have not had much of a chance to be on the Internet lately, because I need to set up our wireless router. We changed to Comcast and the old modem/router apparently will not work with their technology. On Sunday I decided to set up the router, so I could get my lap top to work and wouldn't have to wait for an opportunity to get on the computer. I followed the instructions for the router set up and of course got an error message. No problem. I redid a couple of things and tried again, and again, and again. I finally called Linksys to see if they could help. Of course they could. William badge number 1224 said he would have me up an running in 20 minutes. Great! An hour and a half later it is determined that the router is defective.
I went back today and exchanged the router. I came home and attempted to install once again. Same problem. I didn't call Linksys yet, although I did everything we did last time, and it did not work. I don't think it is the router, but I am not sure what it could be. Any of you techno guys have any ideas?
I start my new job tomorrow, so I emptied out my office at my soon to be old job, and brought all of my stuff home. I will not have an office at my new job, instead I will have a cubicle. I have a lot of files, boxes, pictures and wall hangings sitting in my office at home. I started to rearrange my office and realized I have a good week of getting everything reorganized. I guess it's good it was cold today so I couldn't feel too bad about not riding.
No comments:
Post a Comment