Monday, December 22, 2008

I think....

I might want to invest in studded tires. I went for a ride early this morning, and was going fine until I turned the wrong direction. I quickly realized my mistake and turned to head back the other direction. As soon as I turned my bike slide to the ground. Apparently it was very icey where I was riding. I don't know if studded tires will help, but I think I might give it a try. Here is the result of my take down. Not sure if I needed stiches or not, but since all of the skin came off I think it was too far apart to stich. Oh well, it will make a great scar.




4 comments:

ER Dad said...

NO stitches needed from looking at those multiple gruesome pictures. What's this site rated, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Rating is ALBB (a littl bit of blood), nothing gruesome or gross. Good to know about no stitches. I would have hated to gone to the doctor to be told no you are fine.

Anonymous said...

Gruesome! Nothing like a little blood and guts to brighten up the holiday season!
tallsteve

Anonymous said...

that looks delicious