Thursday, October 8, 2009

We Have Some Competition

I am off to Moab tomorrow to race in the Women's Veteren Division.  I can't believe all of the stuff I am taking.  I have a bag for my bike clothes, a bag for my hanging out clothes, sleeping bags, mattress, tent, food, water, lights, snacks, food, carbo rocket, and extra everything for the bike.  My car is stuffed to the hilt, and I am only going to be gone for 2 days--amazing.

We also have some competition in our dvision.  Until this week I thought I was going to have to compare my times to the sport women (which of course I probably will still do), but now we have some competition in our division.  This definitely ups my game--I can't wait.  There is only one thing I am not sure about....how do I know who I am racing against? 

No comments: