New suitcase for traveling--going to New York soon, so it will come in handy.
I love the side compartment for my laptop.
Droid cell phone. Mine went the way of the world after 3 years and it was time for a new one. It has some really cool stuff, the gps will be really helpful when I travel.
I have bought Tifso glasses since I started to ride. One of the cool things about Tifso is if you loose any of the lenses they will replace them. The other cool thing is they sponsor the Mad Dog Race Team. Thanks to Tifso giving us a pro deal I was able to get some glasses for this year. Thank goodnes, because last year I had 4 glasses lost, run over, smashed, and broken. I was in desperate need of some glasses, and now I have some backup glasses too.
These are the envy. They are a little bit more sporty, and will go nicely with my new helmet (it's black and silver)
These are the DEA a little more fashoinable. Black and pink will go nicely with my other helmet.
My new bike has been built by Mad Dog Cycle and is home! I rode it to work this moning, and next week it will get to go on the dirt. I can't wait!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment