Monday, April 12, 2010

New York

It has been 22 years since I have been in New York.  I lived there, loved it, but moved back to Utah to help my family, and never got to come back.  Arriving on the plane and driving to my destination brought back a flood of good memories from when I was here.  One of those was the beauty of New York.

I remembered how beautiful New York is, but for some reason seeing it again is more breath taking than when I lived here.  I guess you appreciate things more with time.  Another thing I remembered was the ugly highway patrol cars.  I can't believe they haven't changed.  They look like they are more than 20 years old.

It sure is good to be in New York again.  But it will be nice when I get to come home.
Outside City Hall in Saratoga Springs.
Part of the main shopping area
Congress Park is beautiful.  I couldn't take enough pictures to even come close to show how pretty it is.

No comments: