Thursday, September 10, 2009

Practice for Moab

So I am doing the 24 hours of Moab race October 10th with a bunch of great ladies. I am very excited and have started training/riding for this race. Of course part of getting ready is doing night rides. I happen to like riding in the dark, so going out for a night ride was great. For our first night ride Wendy, Jen, Jolene, Dorothy and I rode Big Spring Hollow--for some reason they didn't believe me the BST would be a great ride. Eventually I will get them there.

The ride was a blast. We laughed and visited the whole time, and the gals realized riding was fun. I think the pictures say it all.
Dorothy & Jolene getting lights ready for the ride.
The trail at night.
The lights do funny things when you take pictures.
Wendy on the trail with the others behind her.
Using the lights to make shadows on the trees.
Best one of the bunch
Jen on the trail with all of us lighting her up.
Jolene-love the light affects.
Jen & Wendy
Time for a group picture - take one-too many lights.
Take 2 - Jen didn't make it in time.
Take 3 - Ooops Jen forgot to block her light.
Take 4 - ooops camera went off on it's own.
Take 5 - Jolene got cut out of the picture
Take 6 - Great group picture.

No comments: