My office has a view of outside, which makes me long to be out mountain biking on sunny days. Today, knowing it is supposed to snow tomorrow, I couldn't resist the sunny day, as soon as I got off work I raced down to Racers to get my bike (of course it was not at home on such a beautiful day), and then hurried home.
I decided I would ride water tower since I was pretty sure the snow was probably melted. And it was! The good part was the dirt was rideable, the bad part is horses and people have been going in the mud, and near the top I couldn't clear the hill due to to many divits and my lack of technique. Luckily is was on the last part of the ride.
I went up the hill twice and end up soaking wet. Lucky for me I took my baclava off while riding, and put it on just before my final descent. I don't know if I would have lasted had it not been for that--by the time I got home I was fairly cold. But it was worth it! So much fun riding outside, I don't think Spring is going to get here soon enough.
Pictures from then end of my final climb.


No comments:
Post a Comment