Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Ride to Work

This morning I took the long, scenic route to work.  I wish I had a video camera to capture everything I say, but I don't usually take my camera with me to work, and alas I did not for this ride.

On my ride I saw two ducks come out of a large ditch, quacking as they flew ahead of me.  I then saw a convoy of tree cutting trucks riding past me in the opposite direction.  There was a group of road workers preparing to do work by the railroad tracks.  It must be an ongoing project as there was an outhouse close by.  I went by where they keep the school buses, and for the first time saw many of the drivers pulling out to go and pick up kids.  I saw 3 deer under some trees in a field, watching me closely as I rode by.  And finally the fog over the vast fields--I love the fog.

I don't think there is any better way to go to work.

No comments: