Monday, February 14, 2011

First Ski Day

The last time I went skiing was 16 years ago.  I was new to skiing then and only had the opportunity to go twice.  So when a friend told me about the great program they had at Park City I jumped at the chance for Mandy and I to go and learn to ski.

The instructors were great and I felt soooooo comfortable skiing.  I couldn't believe how quickly I learned to go down the hill.  Last time I remember skiing I distintcly remember the hills being very, very scare.  I can't wait to go back and learn more and get better so I can ski other slopes.

Best part of the day.  As I was practicing turns behind my instructor, a little girl in a bright pink coat whizzed right past me.  So cool to see my daughter burning down the hill with no fear.
Getting ready to go out for lessons.
 Posing as she comes down the run.

No comments: