I love the Summit/Timpanooke Loop. It is a beautiful trail with fun climbs and fast downhill. Today I went with Jolene on the loop. It is always fun cruising the trails with Jolene. We took turns going along the trail and she pointed out some of her favorite parts of the trail. How lucky to see these trails, and the beauty that surrounds us.
Results of my endo...not too bad...definitely worth the ride.
Earlier in the week Jolene and I rode the Solitude I-cup course. Thank goodness she went with me, or I never would have figured out the trail. This is a fun course. It starts out with a 1.7 mile climb on the pavement, and then down single track which leads to a single track climb back to the last portion of the pavement and back down the single track to the finish.On the trail at Solitude, climbing on the single track.
Can't tell if I am riding or sliding along this part of the trail. Hopefully this will be gone by race day.
No comments:
Post a Comment