It has been noted by ER Doc that I have been slow on blogs, and it has been so. I have been very busy with learning my new job and have not paused much to write. Well, things are lightening up and I have about 2 more nights of work. In the mean time. I am copying in some of Mandy's blog.
Mandy has a blog that can only be shared with her family. This bothers her because she wants others to see what she has to say. So her you go. I think she has great thoughts on different subjects.
Blog 1 Mountain Bike Race
Hi, you know how some people might think that Mountain Biking is only for boyswell its not cause I do it.I know some of you girls out there don't want to gethurt .And I know how you feel .I do Mountain Bike Racing and I fall down and get hurt a lot but don't let that get in my way of having fun.soif that got you wanting to get up and go Mountain Biking ,then first here are a few tips 1:WHERE A HELMET2:WHERE SOME MOUNTAIN BIKING GLOVES 3:PRACTICE4:TAKE IT EASY. And that's it .Hope you have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blog 2 Work
Wow what a day ,I mean life is hard with all the work u have to do .I wonder what it would be like with out work ?Well one things right the world wouldn't be the same.If I had no work to do I would probably be shopping, but life isn't like that cause with out work the world would be a trash.Man life is not perfect.
Blog 2 French
I'm learning how to speak in French!!!!!!!!!!!This is how u say actor in French, l'acteur {m} l'actrice {f}.This how u say {to be} afraid avoir peur, air l'air {m}, add ajouter, alone seul ,angel l'ange {m},art l'art {m},bag le sac,ballerina la ballerine,beautiful beau {bel, belle},birthday l'anniversaire {m},bright vif {vive},cage le cage,candle la bougie,cat le chat,chicken le poulet,city la grande ville,country le pays,computer l'ordinateur {m},dance danser,and lots of other stuff u should learn other lunguges ,it's really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blog 3 Christmas
WOW CHRISTMAS WAS GREAT !!!!!WE GOT A WII FROM MY MOM AND DAD ,AND ALL WENT WELL.NO FIGHTS AT ALL .SO FAR NOBODY HAS GOT ADDICTED TO .LOTS OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW HAVE GOTTEN ONE.WELL SINCE THE WII COST A LOT WE DIDN'T REALLY GET THAT MUCH STUFF, SO THAT DOESN'T GIVE ANYTHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT .TALK ABOUT GOOD ENDING.
Blog 4 My Birthday
My Birthday this year was the best.I got a Guinea Pig!!!!!!!!!It's a male,It has white hair,It has red eyes,And it's a baby.If your looking for a small pet thats fun a Guinea Pig is good choise .
Blog 5 A Moment to Remember
A Moment To Remeber
Last week my Guinea Pig died. Everybody in my family was very sad.So I went and got two more Guinea Pigs and this time Girls.Mine is black and her name is Steffani the family Guinea Pig is White,Orange,And Black and her name is coco
1 comment:
What a great idea! I got Jonny into email just last week. (Mandy should email him- vizjonny@gmail.com) But having the kids put their thoughts in a blog is neat. Mandy's almost as good as her mother.
Post a Comment