I went riding this morning at 5:30. This is actually fairly normal, but today I opted for no lights. The first of the ride was dark, and I was a little nervous that I had made a poor decision not taking my lights. But it turned out fine, by the time I got to the trail I could see fine. It was a blast riding without lights and actually seeing the trail. Next time I will take some pictures, I never realized how cool the view was as the sun starts to rise.
On a side note. The other day I was riding to the Provo River Trailhead. On the way there was construction on the paved trail/sidewalk that blocked off people going by. I had a choice to ride up on the grass hill, or get off my bike and walk around. I chose going on the grass hill. The workers looked at me and Jen (BTW Jen was with me) like we were nuts. We rode, and found our place to get back on the trail. There was a construction worker there so I checked if we could get back on there. He indicated yes, and then being very polite told me to me careful as I was dropping on to a little dirt and pavement. I thought it was nice of him to be so polite, but it made me laugh as that was probably the easiest mountain bike riding I would be doing for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment