
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Take that Rain!
Met Dennis and Gigi at the dirt turnout this morning to go ride AF Canyon. The plan was to ride my favorite loop starting at Timpanooke Campground. Of course the moment I arrived at the turnout the rain started to fall, but it didn't matter, there was no stopping this ride. It rained most of the way up to the campground, and I was sure Gigi was cursing me as she followed me up, but miraculously when we arrived the rain had stopped and there was sun! However it did not last and as soon as we took off the rain started to fall. It didn't matter, we were going to ride and ride we did. We didn't do the whole loop, but we had a blast, and I am so happy to finally get a mountain bike ride in! Oh and although we were a muddy mess, our bikes were not--it was just wet, not sticky.


Labels:
af canyon,
mountain biking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
nice ride, way to go out and brave the elements!!. we had a few sprinkles today too.
Post a Comment