Here is the trail Mandy, Nathan and I cleared. I know it doesn't look like much, but it had nothing but vegetation and it is a lot longer than it looks.
Mandy patting the trail down trying to make it smooth.
Everyone working hard to get the logs in place.
After working on the trail my wonderful husband came and got Mandy so I could stay and ride. Jen and I had lunch and then took off on my favorite route. The trail was in pretty good shape considering all of the rain we have had. There were a few puddles here and there we went around, and a lot of erosion from the rain. I couldn't believe the ruts that had been caused from the rain fall, and there were more rocks and roots showing. However even with the erosion the trail was a blast and it was nice to be out in the sun. It couldn't have been a better day for riding.Jen riding across the meadow toward Pine Hollow Hill.

1 comment:
Thanks for helping out with the reroute yesterday! I thought Mandy did great. Every time I saw her she was doing something helpful!
Steve
Post a Comment