Thursday, August 6, 2009

They Touched Many Lives

Last night was an unusual night for me--I went for a mountain bike ride. Not too unusual, but normally after a ride I come home I blog about it, check my email and facebook, but not last night, I was too tired. Next unusual thing I did was check my email and facebook the next morning before I went to work. I have never done this! Well, of course I found out that Susan had died yesterday, and although I only have met Elden very briefly, I have read his blog and laughed at his stories, sympathized over his struggles and now was sad from the latest post. It amazes me how someone I really do not know, and many of us do not know personally has touched my life, as well as so many others. My sympathies go out to Elden and his children through this time. Let us not forget to continue to donate to the Livestrong Foundation in Susan's honor and show our continued support inthe battle against cancer.

1 comment:

Blackdog said...

Well said. I feel exactly the same way.