Monday, September 8, 2008

Just Because...

No it's not my anniversary, or my birthday or any special holiday. No there was only reason my husband bought me a new bike....just because he loves me! :-) You guessed it he bought me the Superfly.

I took it out for it's first ride today up in AF Canyon. It rode like a dream and more. It rode so great I've decided it needs to be named. Anybody have a good idea for a name???


4 comments:

KanyonKris said...

Just call it "Dead Kris" because that's what you and the other KC (Holley) are doing to me. :-)

Anonymous said...

It could get worse or it could get better. We are ridng tomorrow and of course I was going to let her ride my new bike. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh and actually I think you need to blame it on our husbands. :-)

royce/leadership said...

call it seemore