When we arrived we were a little confused about what trail we should go on. After asking a rider that had just come down the trail, we got some directions and headed off. However, we ended up taking a bit of a wrong turn as we heard a trail in our head and could not remember which way we were supposed to go, so we turned onto Hagan's--the wrong way! Mandy did great, but because we did not go the right way we had a huge hike a bike, so big that Royce had to take Mandy's bike up for her.
After we got up the road we realized we had gone on the wrong trail, and we were supposed to go on Putt-Putt. We continued up the double track we eventually came to Putt-Putt. This was a fun trail. A little bit of up, and a lot of down--of course if you ask Mandy she may think there was more up. Note to self and others. When you arrive at the top and it is flat do not, I repeat DO NOT tell the young rider that it is flat from here, especially if you have not been on the trail. The young rider will take it literally and not understand that at this point it is flat, but down the trail it could change. There were a couple of times I said this and we would ride and then all of the sudden it went up...oops. After we finished Royce and I took turns riding the trail by ourselves. A lot of fun, simple trail, great for the family.
Looks like my Superfly may have a crack in it again! It is under the clear coat, so I am not sure. This was the start of the day.
Mandy was not happy about going in the flowers for a picture she was determined she would get stung by a bee. Look at all of the flowers, very beautiful.
Royce taking off up Cache Creek trail.










1 comment:
I don't think that is a crack. I think it is just a seam from the carbon fiber. My Superfly has those and always has.
Post a Comment