Royce met me near the top of 2000 North. My goal knowing how much hill climbing there was, was to keep it short and end on the downhill instead of having to climb back to the car. In theory this was good, but it was 93 degrees out, and Royce is not used to climbing, however he kept going and we made it to the top of Dry Canyon Road. Originally I had planned to go north--this involves more climbing, but then you go down, down, down which is a lot of fun. Once we got to the top though I decided I had shared enough in the pain pellet of riding (see Fat Cyclist Blog) Instead of going up and then down we just went down. I think I had shared enough pain for the day, although by the look on his face I don't think he was in too much pain.


No comments:
Post a Comment