After I finished my lap, I called Royce and he and Mandy came to ride the course. Royce took off to ride the race course while Mandy and I rode her course. Mandy does half of the course we do, and she did an awesome job. I was very impressed how she cleared most of the rocks, and she worked really hard at riding instead of walking. One of the things that impressed me the most was how she cleared both zig-zag bridges. I had to practice last year before I could get across them! Mandy had so much fun on this course, when we finished instead of waiting for her dad to get back to the car she decided we should ride the 4.5 miles back to where we are staying.
Jason, Jeff, and Mikey. Met them on the trail and hooked up for the rest of the ride.
Royce taking off to do the race course.




No comments:
Post a Comment