Saturday, July 11, 2009

The New Hair Cut

Mandy has quite the history of hair cuts. When she was little she cut her own hair not once, not twice, but three times! Each time we took her to the hair stylist to fix the mis-shapened hair. The third time I rushed her to the stylist as I knew her dad would be less than pleased to see the crooked short hair once again. Mandy loved going to get her hair cut and thought this was fun. Other times when we went to get her hair cut it would be a battle. I insisted she have bangs, she did not want bangs--mom's decision stood. Another time there mis-communication between mom, the stylist and dad (dad had taken her to get her hair cut), instead of coming home with a trim and bangs she came home with short hair. Poof dad he got in so much trouble for that one, so now the stylist and I have phone conversations about what type of hair cut Mandy will have.

This last time I called her up to let her know that Mandy could do whatever she wanted to her hair, except for no black, pink streaks and absolutely no color in her hair. Since Mandy was growing her hair long I figured she would come back with a trim. Wrong. Check out the new hairstyle she picked out herself.


Very Cute Hair Cut!




No comments: