Monday, May 19, 2008

I rode to work today.

Today I rode to work. Now this may not be a big deal, but it has been one I have been trying to figure out. See my job is not very far away (only 2.3 miles), but the problem I have is how do I carry my lap top and files, and do I go in cycling clothes or work clothes. I finally figured out the laptop issue. I found a back pack with padding in it. It holds my files and lap top and wouldn't you know it a change of shoes. So I gave it a shot and rode. Today I rode in my work clothes. It was not hard, because I had dress pants on, but I think even a short ways needs to be in cycling clothes. It was just hot enough to cause a slight perspiration. If I would go slow then I wouldn't have to worry about perspiration, but I have to see how fast I can go....it's just something I always have to do.
My new bike accessory.

No comments: