For any of you that have not seen the Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert I highly recommend it. We went last year and thought we got more than our money's worth. The concert started at 7:30 pm and ended somewhere between 10:30 and 11:00 pm. There was no opening band, there was no intermission. We watched and listened for over 3 hours straight and never felt it was too long. The music was phenomenal as well as the fireworks and light show. If you can when tickets go on sale I would recommend taking the family. We paid $50 a ticket last year and it was worth every penny.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Concert Date is Set
For any of you that have not seen the Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert I highly recommend it. We went last year and thought we got more than our money's worth. The concert started at 7:30 pm and ended somewhere between 10:30 and 11:00 pm. There was no opening band, there was no intermission. We watched and listened for over 3 hours straight and never felt it was too long. The music was phenomenal as well as the fireworks and light show. If you can when tickets go on sale I would recommend taking the family. We paid $50 a ticket last year and it was worth every penny.
Labels:
music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment