Saturday, August 16, 2008
Tour of Utah Stage 4
I went to AF Canyon to see the riders racing in the Tour of Utah today. I was going to take Mandy since I thought she would like to see how fast the pros ride, but I was wrong. A soon as I told her about the race there was a sarcastic remark of "that sounds like fun". I decided I would not make her go and instead I drove up to Timpanooke Campground and then road my bike up to Summit Loop. As much as I wanted to do the loop I knew if I did I would miss the riders, so I took the more direct route up to the Summit. When I got the Summit there was a nice little group waiting for the riders. I missed the 300 Warriors, but lucky for me I was there in time to see the pros ride. It is amazing to see them on the road. They ride the hill like it was nothing. The first picture is of the 2 riders that were right after the lead rider, I wasn't quick enough to get him. I am guessing they were about one minute back.




Labels:
tour of utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment