Saturday, May 2, 2009

Less than 5 miles

I am glad I went, but I probably shoudn't have. I am still recovering from being sick, and no it is not the h1n1. Due to rain the race course was changed from 11 miles to 3. It was quick, fun and I am soooo lucky as I probably would have died riding 11 miles.

I have been sick since Wednesday and on Friday I ended up in the doctors office where he told me I had a sinus infection. I can't believe how much it takes out of you--who would have thought. I still think it should not make me so tired and worn out, but oh well it has. Because of that enjoy the pictures as I am too tired to write.

Arriving at the course. Gloomy looking.
Puddles on the course - uh oh.
Mandy waiting to get started after an hour delay of the race.
Mandy finally on the start line.
Mandy working the course.
Mandy racing.
Mandy after the race. Only a little bit of mud splatter.
Waiting to move up to the start line.
At the start line.
After the race.
Not too much mud.
Mud on the shoes.
My cool husband cleaning my bike while I rest.

No comments: