Tonight was my final tournament game for women's softball. We were in the championship bracket, so all we had to do was win the game and it was over--we didn't. Our game tonight was full of errors, but worse than anything was we could not get on our sticks. Normally we hit, hit and hit, but tonight we were shut down. I hit to the same place all night--ugh. Usually I choose where I hit, but I guess not tonight. Occassionally on a team someone will have an off ngiht, but our whole team had an off night. The weird thing is we were all ready to play. And if you can't tell we also lost the second game. The worst part there were over 10 runs walked. I think I saw the most action of the entire night (I caught for both games except for the last 15 minutes). Oh well, one last tournament game tomorrow. If all goes well with that I will be palying 3 hours.
Side note....one of our cats went to the groomer today. Check out the results.
BEFORE - long hair and weighed down.
AFTER- trimmed & happy, checkout the hanging tummy
No comments:
Post a Comment