Monday, July 7, 2008

Before MTB - After MTB

This picture was taken around the first couple of weeks in November 2007. I had been riding about a month when this was taken. I think this was probably my 4th time at Lambert Park. The purpose of this picture is to show everyone how heavy I was, yes that is my stomach not my shirt that is sooo big. Too bad you can't see the . I hated this picture when it was taken, so I didn't show it to anyone, now it's on display so you can see my transformation. Please scroll down.
This picture was taken June, 2008 (a month ago). Since starting to ride I have lost 42 pounds. It's not only from the riding, but I did change my diet. However, riding made it easy and fun. Although I am not at my goal weight I am getting close enough I wanted to share the difference.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lookin good honey, Im proud of you you work hard, good job!

29er said...

Kendra, I'm pretty sure you should be doing commercials! Either for Trek bikes or whatever program you followed to eat smarter. I didn't know you in Nov. but look at you now!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous - Thanks for your support mom.

29er - Thanks. It feels good to have lost all the weight, and it has been fun doing it.

Anonymous said...

Im your husband, not mom! And I think you look great!(Royce)

Anonymous said...

Ooops, sorry honey. It sounded like something my mom would say, and she always is anonymous.