Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wolverine Ridge Weekend

We went to the Evanston area 2 weeks ago and stayed and Dot and Karl's cabin. While there I got to pre-ride the course. Dot was my guide, and all I have to say is the course is great. What a fun and beautiful course. Dot knows this course like the back of her hand and without her I would have gotten lost. It is funny how the course lines can change. While I was riding I was going down a hill and had to pull over for 4 ATVs. After they were gone so was my line I was supposed to ride.

Mandy had a blast playing with Joey and Johnny. Karl took the kids to dead man mountain and from the pictures they look like they had a blast. Mandy couldn't get enough of riding on the ATV.

Flowers among the dead trees.Mandy, Johnny & Joey suited up for the ride.Bright smiles from a fun ride.Mandy walking over snow that is still in the mountain in July!

No comments: