I did the loop again yesterday with Jolene and her sister Dawn. You should see the flowers, they are beautiful and taller than me on my bike! I was really sore when I started to ride because I played 3 hours of softball on Thursday and 2 hours of softball on Wednesday. To most this wouldn't be a big deal, but I catch, so that many hours of squats can be a killer on the legs. I was worried how the ride would affect me since my legs hurt, but it ended up being just the thing I needed. The ride worked out much of the soreness and it on top of it, it was a great ride.
Jolene rounding the bend on her way up to Summit Loop.
Check out the flowers... they are right before the cascade springs road.
Dawn riding through the flowers.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. Sorry I missed such a fun ride.
Tasha
Post a Comment